Today, 14 members of Congress—13 women and one Florida physician—wrote a letter imploring House Republican leadership to take a firm stance to protect the rights of Americans to act according to their consciences, rather than being strong-armed by the presidential health mandate to provide abortion drugs and abortion and sterilization procedures.
Those representatives were:
- Representative Diane Black
- Representative John Fleming
- Representative Michele Bachmann
- Representative Renee Ellmers
- Representative Vicky Hartzler
- Representative Martha Roby
- Representative Jackie Walorski
- Representative Cynthia Lummis
- Representative Ann Wagner
- Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
- Representative Lynn Jenkins
- Representative Candice Miller
- Representative Kristi Noem
If one of these individuals is your representative, please call or write them to thank them for their efforts to defend rights of conscience for Americans. If your representative isn’t listed, please call or write them today to urge them to stand up for comprehensive conscience protections.
If you need an easy way to contact your legislator about this important matter, you can go to http://www.call2conscience.com/ and it will help you draft a letter and send it to the appropriate legislators.